mbbs. in

Hello welcome in my tutorial


Today i will Discuss about M.B.B.S
Q. 1 I am in 9th class, and I want to do MBBS in the future. What should I learn from now?
Answer - according  me "
Build your science career, choose your specialization, 3 month capstone project."

I appreciate your for making a decision for you career.
You are a student of 9th class so  
you should do the following so that you can a admission in MBBS.Here you go
  • Study science with deep understanding,don't learn things in parrot fashion
  • Don't leave without deep understanding even a single topic from your book
  • Study not only NCERT,but also some reference books too
  • Never ignore physics as it's a keys factor in medical exams.If you're weak in this subject take extra classes.
  • Solve as much numericals as you can it's really important.
  • Get into the habit of asking questions during class.Never hesitate for that.If you don't ask you can't be good in this subject
These things you have to do in your 9th & 10th.

Real Battle starts from class 11th,where you'll have to learn every chapter, every topic and even every single concept.
9th and 10th are basics for your career so you're are supposed to do well in these classes.

I hope this helps is good for you  .
Thanks about all

Comments